Healthcare for Your Goldfish
You would think that it’s unfair that such a small little creature that brings you so much joy can actually fall sick. But it’s a fact of life that all living things are susceptible to illness, infections, and diseases and will ultimately die. Goldfish too are a species with its own set of health problems that will leave you feeling helpless. The best way to deal with this issue is to familiarize yourself with common health issues that goldfish face and the reasons for their sickness. Knowing the kinds of ailments will empower you with the knowledge to be alert to symptoms and take the appropriate steps to deal with if you can.
Through many hours of research, I have been able to come up with the answers to some the most important questions that have plagued me for so long. Such questions as –
1. Why do Goldfish suddenly turn on their sides before dying later on?
2. Why do goldfish sometimes attack eachother?
3. What exactly is that white growth that appears on their body, known as Ichtyopthirius(Ich), and how do you treat it?
4. What other health threats do Goldfish face?
5. How many fish can you fit in a tank without it being overcrowded?
I was able to find the answers to several hundred questions in total, which I documented in an ebook that I called ‘Goldfish Secrets Revealed!’ You can check it out at my site by Clicking Here [http://www.goldfish-secrets.com]