Almonds are one of the most popular nuts, with numerous health benefits. Almonds or Prunus dulcis, was primarily native to the Mediterranean region, Middle-East, Turkey and South-East Asian countries. The fruit of this tree is often consumed raw, toasted, or in the form of almond…
Alflexil Premium Glucosamine & Chondroitin Nutritional Supplement – Healthy Joint, Bone & Knee Support – Rich In MSM & Collagen – Organic natural Ingredients – Made In USA – 120 Capsules
Price: (as of – Details) Product Description Alflexil provides glucosamine, chondroitin, collagen and MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane). These substances are important parts of joints and other organs in the body. Features of supplement Alflexil Made in the USA. Supports the elasticity and cushioning in…
Eating nutritionally lacking food is as good as eating no food at all. Even if you’re making sure your food is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and other nutrients, there is a great chance it loses nutritional value before eating it.
Few people are aware that most of the nutrients in food are lost while cooking if the cookware is not made of the right material. It happens in the following three ways:
- Conventional cookware (metals or ceramic) leach toxins into food while cooking. At cooking temperature, metals like Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Titanium, Cast Iron etc., leach ions and react with food — a biochemical entity, with heat acting as a catalyst. As a result, food gets contaminated and becomes unhealthy. These toxins cause serious health issues in the long run ranging from short-term illnesses to chronic diseases.
- Also, heat from these pots is destructive to the delicate nutritional cells in food. Touch a metal pan five minutes into heating, it burns your skin and leaves a scar, food is made of the same tissue and is subject to damage while cooking.
- The steam has to be released through a vent before you open the lid. So, the water-soluble nutrients evaporate. This is another way nutrients are lost.
You can check your cookware at home with a simple alkaline baking soda test to see if it’s leaching toxins into your food.
How is Pure Clay different?
Pure clay is 100% safe and healthy for making cookware as it is made from primary clay – clay without natural contaminants. The following features of pure clay pots ensure food cooked in them is healthy:
- These pots do not leach any chemicals or metals into food while cooking.
- They cook with a unique far-infrared heat that penetrates deep into the grains without damaging them. This heat is food-friendly and cooks gently thus keeping the nutrients intact.
- This healthy cookware has excellent steam management properties. The ergonomically designed pot & lid uniquely allow steam to circulate inside and let food cook with its own steam pressure. The straight walls of the pot, its concentric circles, the inner flute on the lid and a cool underside of knob allow for steam to rise, get condensed and drop right back into the pot. This prevents water-soluble nutrients to evaporate as steam like in conventional metal/ceramic cookware.
All these great features make food nutritionally rich and truly healthy for you and your family. No more worries about toxins entering your food or losing nutrients, choose healthy pure clay cookware today and enjoy healthy food for the rest of your life.