All men, and especially those who are sexually active, are advised to keep an eye on their overall penis health. After all, when a man has good penis health, he is more likely to perform at his highest level in bed than he is when…
It may be too much to say that a healthy penis is a healthy mind, but men who truly care about their overall health do indeed want to spend some time addressing any potential penis health concerns. That’s why they make sure their penis gets…
So, what’s the deal with the crème craze? Today we have crèmes for every part of the body but are they really necessary? If they are necessary, why and what kind of crème should be used when there are so many options? How about a crème for the penis? Well, while the penis can indeed lubricate itself, things like sex, exercise, body washes and detergents, and environmental factors can wreak havoc on delicate penile skin stripping it of its natural moisture and even cause rashes and irritation. Penis health(PH) crèmes can help restore balance to the skin as well as offering additional benefits. Based on internet research, here is a list of five questions men commonly have about PH crème and their answers.
#1: Is There Really a Difference between Normal Lotion and Penis Health(PH) Cremes?
Surprisingly, there is! Just like a person shouldn’t use the same lotion on their legs as they do their eyes, penises are no different! The penis is sheathed in thin, delicate skin which gives it its sensitivity. When it’s coated in too-thick lotions, overly aggressive lotions with acids (even fruit acids), or too much perfume or other additives and irritants, the skin can breakout, swell, or get a rash. Some lotions also have ingredients that end up drying out the penile skin.
PH cremes use specific formulas to treat penis-specific concerns and take the delicate penile skin into account.
#2: What are the Benefits of Using Penis Health(PH) Creme?
PH Crèmes have helped men fend off infection, regain suppleness, and lock-in moisture which prevents itching and dry, peeling skin. Penis crèmes, if they contain ingredients like vitamin C and L-Arginine, have also been shown to boost blood flow resulting in stronger erections. If a PH crème contains vitamin A, it has been shown to not only keep skin bacteria-free but also blemish-free as well.
#3: Do Penis Health Crèmes Protect Against Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s)?
There are only two things that protect against STI’s, abstinence and using condoms during sex. They also do not protect against pregnancy.
With regular use, they can protect against things like balanitis, acne, nerve damage, chafing, dry skin, peeling skin and more. It completely depends on the penis crème and its formulation.
#4: Can a Penis Health Crème Help Restore Penile Sensitivity?
As men age, they often find that they aren’t as sensitive as they once were. This also tends to happen to men who have been a little overaggressive with frequency of masturbation or sex, have rough sex, or apply a lot of compression, known as “death grip,” to their penis.
A PH crème can help with this issue if it contains an amino acid called L-Carnitine. This nutrient helps protect against penis problems like friction, compression, and peripheral nerve damage which can rob a penis of its sensitivity.
#5: Which Penis Health Crème Should Men Use?
Economical and effective, this PH creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) has been a winner for tons of men. It includes all the nutrients needed for soothing, healing, and rejuvenating the member. It includes all the essential nutrients listed above in addition to vitamins B5 and D3 for healthy cellular function and maintaining health penile tissue which is essential to strong, sustained erections. It also contains Alpha Lipoic Acid to prevent premature aging and thinning of the penile skin. Finally, an all-natural base of Shea butter with a kick of vitamin E provides a healthy, irritant-free experience which locks in moisture, keeping the member soft and supple.
With the number of gyms and sports clubs in the nation indicating a continuing national fascination with physical health, it's a wonder there isn't more attention paid to the equally important matter of maintaining proper penis health. Make no mistake about it: a healthy penis…
Most people eat to satisfy their taste buds or their tummy. A large majority eat to fuel their bodies for sports or everyday life. There is far less of the population, however, that eats to improve penis health. Wait, penis health? How can a man…
It seems like everywhere a man looks, there is some pill, cream, or magical spell that will grant him a healthy, stronger, firmer, bigger, longer-lasting penis. However, a discerning man knows that it takes careful investigation to separate the real deal from the elixirs that don’t do anything in the pants but line the proprietor’s pockets. With that in mind, here are 10 things a man should look for, dare say demand, in a penis health cream. These items are all necessary ingredients to find in a cream that will ensure a strong, healthy penis.
1) An all-natural, moisturizing base. The basis for a good penis health cream needs to start in the base. It needs to be especially gentle on delicate penile skin and free of irritants and unnatural products that can cause allergic reactions and skin inflammation. One such base is shea butter, a velvety-rich cream derived from the shea tree. It nourishes skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients that promote collagen production. It also feels luxurious when applied.
2) Vitamin A. One of the common problems men have is bacteria attraction! The groin is a warm, moist area that bacteria love to crawl into, which can lead to painful (and kind of gross) infections. Vitamin A is an anti-bacterial, so penis health creams that contain this vitamin will do double-duty, not only offering anti-aging benefits, but also keeping pesky things like jock itch away!
3) Vitamin B5. Although all B vitamins are wonderful, B5 is an extra-special vitamin when it comes to getting a healthy penis. It stabilizes the skin barrier, which lessens the amount of water lost through the skin. It also promotes skin softness and elasticity and reduces redness and itchiness. Interestingly enough, vitamin B5 is also used to treat skin reactions from radiation therapy, so it must be a super vitamin!
4) Vitamin C. There’s a reason so many skin care products have it! Vitamin C is a critical element in collagen production. This gives the skin its tone and elasticity. It’s also been shown to improve blood flow, leading to stronger erections.
5) Vitamin D3. Everyone knows that vitamin D is critical for not only good mood but also for optimal cellular function. What does that mean? It is a key part of regulating cell growth and cell-to-cell communication. New studies are also showing that it can slow cancer progression. In addition to all those benefits, it also has a positive effect on the immune system to keep infection at bay.
6) Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a well-known moisturizer that locks in moisture and creates a protective layer for delicate genital skin. It’s also an antioxidant and can reduce the appearance of scars.
7) L-Carnitine. This amino acid helps protect against healthy penis villains such as friction, compression, and peripheral nerve damage that can, down the line, reduce penile sensitivity and make it harder to achieve and maintain an erection-not to mention, no man really wants a pins-and-needles feeling in his member.
8) L-Arginine. Who brings the noise? L-arginine brings it! When it comes to firmer, more powerful erections, this amino acid delivers. L-arginine is a vasodilator, meaning it helps dilate the blood vessels, encouraging increased blood flow to a man’s johnson, resulting in a stronger erection.
9) Alpha-Lipoic Acid. A commanding antioxidant, ALA is a naturally occurring compound that destroys free radicals. Free radicals can cause cellular damage, which leads to signs of aging and cellular breakdown. To fight premature aging and diminishing of the penile skin, ALA should be part of every penis health cream.
10) Recommendation from Industry Insiders. It’s hard to separate the wheat from the chaff when there are tons of ads for penis health creams. A man could have a difficult time choosing the right cream for a healthy penis. That’s why it’s important to use only creams recommended by the people who know.
When it comes to a specially formulated penis health cream, there is really only one that literally puts the proof in the pudding. Using these guidelines, choosing a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) is an easy task. A healthy penis demands the best cream with all the essential ingredients, one that is also irritant-free and natural. After all, why would a man’s best friend deserve anything less?
A healthy member means a healthy sex life, and that means taking the right steps to improve penis health. Fortunately, the most effective steps are (quite literally) in your hands, and making these five changes can benefit not only your manhood, but your overall physical…