What Are Your NEEDS, For Health And Happiness?
In the vast number of circumstances, it’s essential, for each of us, to, take a deep, objective, introspective look, and consider/ recognize, our personal, specific, unique, NEEDS, to maximize our health, happiness, and well – being. What makes one individual, happier, often, does not have the same impact on others, so, it’s important, and relevant, to take the time, and make a true effort, to focus on, what we need and desire, our personal reasons, rationale, perceptions, goals, and priorities! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this matters, is relevant, and essential, to become as happy as you might possibly, be.
1. Nerves; nervous; niche; nuances: Do you fit into any specific niche? Which potential nuances, might enhance your existence? Do you have the nerve, to look deeply inside, and objectively, examine, your strengths, weaknesses, and perceptions? Do you know, what makes you nervous, and why, and how to effectively, transform, harmful stress, to the useful variety?
2. Energy/ energize; emphasis: What energizes you, consistently, and why? Do you maximize, your personal energy, through exercise, thinking, or developing, the finest, positive, can – do, attitude? Are you ready, willing, and able, to place a concerted emphasis, on serving your personal best – interests, so you might be happier, and, thus, potentially, healthier?
3. Efforts; evaluate; endurance; excellence: Where will you place, most of your efforts, in your quest, for achieving the utmost degree of personal excellence? Will you proceed, forward, despite any obstacles, and/ or, adversities, and have the endurance, to maintain, your perspective, and positive outlook, even when others, might become disappointed, and give – up? How will you evaluate your personal performance, etc?
4. Delve deeply; discover; deliver: Go beyond simplistic appraisals, and delve deeply, into, what makes you happiest! Proceed forward, until you discover, what makes – you – tick, and always, over – deliver, on your personal best efforts!
5. Self; service; solutions; stronger: Try to always, be true, to yourself! Focus on quality, and service, in a realistic, rational manner! Will you be solutions – oriented, and, do, what’s needed and necessary, to become stronger, happier, and healthier?
Know your own NEEDS, so you might act, in a way, which makes you happier, and healthier! Those, who do, are generally, more self – satisfied, and focused on paying attention to their personal needs, for excellence, and well – being!