Will You Be SMART About Your Health?
As, in nearly, every other aspect, of life, and living, it often seems, common sense, is anything but, common! This may be, even more relevant, when it comes to, how we take care of ourself, and our personal health, and well – being! Are you ready, willing, able, and committed, to be, SMART, about your overall health, happiness, and personal fulfillment? If you don’t take care of yourself, no one else will! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and, why, it often, has far less to do, with conventional education, and knowledge, and more to do, with the ability to proceed with objective introspection, and a willingness to give yourself, a well – considered, check – up, from the neck – up!
1. Strengths; stronger; solutions; serves needs: Are you one of the few, who understands his own personal strengths, and weaknesses? If so, how will you use that knowledge, to your best – advantage? Shouldn’t one of our personal objectives, and goals, be, to become stronger, happier, and healthier? How will you seek, and discover, viable solutions, to important questions and matters, and will you address issues, which serve your personal needs, and priorities?
2. Meaningful; motivating; motives: Which of your personal motives, matters most, to you? Are you able to differentiate between meaningful matters, and the petty stuff? How might you proceed, in a personally, motivating, fulfilling direction, which addresses your personal challenges, etc?
3. Attitude; aptitude; attention; actions; action plan: When you give yourself, a check – up, from the neck – up, will you focus on maintaining a positive, can – do, attitude, and paying keen attention, to the most important details? How will you enhance your aptitude, and skill – set, so you might perceive and conceive of, create, and use, the best action plan, for you? Will your actions, coordinate, with your best interests?
4. Relevant; responsive; responsible; rational; rationale/ reasoning; remedies: Don’t dwell on petty stuff, or the past! Rather, focus on relevant needs, and proceed, in a responsive way, to make you, take timely, well – considered, action, and avoid, procrastination! Understand the basics of your rationale, and whether, your reasoning is beneficial, focused, personal, and responsible, in terms of paying attention to your overall health, and happiness! Create and use those remedies, which help you!
5. Time – tested; timely; trends: Understand the time – tested, approaches, so you don’t waste time, by trying to, reinvent the wheel! However, life and times, evolve, and knowing/ understanding trends, etc, will help you proceed, in a well – considered, timely manner!
When you are SMART about your personal health, you will help yourself, be happier and healthier! Are you ready, willing, and able, to be proactive, in this regard?